Side Event on POPGRID at the 50th UN Statistical Commission
This event is a side event of the 50th UN Statistical Commission, taking place at United Nations headquarters in New York City. It aims to provide an overview of POPGRID and engage attendees in conversation on new technological methods for population monitoring.
- Lisa Bersales, National Statistician, Philippine Statistics Authority, Philippines
- Pablo Salazar Canelos, Regional Population and Development Advisor, UNFPA Regional Office in Panama
- Homère Ngoma Ngoma, Economist and Coordinator of the Central Bureau of Census, L'Institut National de la Statistique (INS), Democratic Republic of Congo
- Robert Chen, Director, CIESIN
- Jessica Espey, Director, TReNDS
- Claire Melamed, Executive Director, Global Partnership for Sustainable Development Data
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- 8:15 AM - 9:30 AM
"Where We Live and Work: POPGRID Data Collective – Improving Population and Infrastructure Data,” a side event of the 50th UN Statistical Commission.
Conference Room 8
405 East 42nd Street
New York, NY, 10017